AI NO DERRIDA

Thursday, 19 August 2010

Scarecrow Festival, Newburgh

I was up in Newburgh in Fife at the end of May 2010.  The friend I was with warned me the place was strange - and that was before we discovered the scarecrows...

Despite seeming like something that might hark back to medieval times, the Scarecrow Festival actually only started last year.  Shops and households throughout the town are encouraged to put scarecrows in windows, gardens, sitting on the street etc with a prize being offered for the best effort.

Here are a few of the photos I took while I was there:




More can be found here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbaldock/sets/72157624055997087/

By the way, this is my first post to this blog.  Thanks to Dolly Dolly David and Jonny Mugwump for putting my name forward and to Mark for granting access.

Robert Baldock

1 comment:

  1. The picture at the top looks just like my Mum.

    ReplyDelete