AI NO DERRIDA

Friday, 13 August 2010

Trapped in a Weird Town with a Black Sky



You may have 10th Prestige on COD/MW2, but have you avoided the flying pints at the Red Lion? If they made a video game these days where you were a dodgy builder going to the post office/railway station/pub in a small town it'd be a work of genius, as this was in '85.

Although side 2 of the loading tape was this perky number, I found playing it with 'Hunting High & Low' and a plate of KitKats retroactively provided tip-top temporal displacement and that.

3 comments:

  1. I remember this game. I may still have it on my C64 emulator, right here on my Mac. Might have a quick game.

    What a tune. ;))

    - Jb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the game only worked with a Sinclair Joystick! But if you can successfully open the safe, DO let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, yes it was the Spectrum. :))

    - Jb.

    ReplyDelete