AI NO DERRIDA

Monday, 6 September 2010

The Haunting of ‘Hollingsville’


I am currently planning a new series of ‘Hollingsville’  to start on Resonance FM  and would very much like to devote an episode to ‘Found 0bjects’ that would be presented, I hope, in the manner of ‘Found 0bjects’. If anyone is interested in appearing on the show alongside Mark Fisher and myself, preferably with a ‘found object’ and something to say about it, I would very much like to hear from you. I appreciate that Resonance’s London location places a limit on who can participate and when, but I hope there will still be enough of you out there to join hands around the table… You can contact me in the first instance via my blogger profile.

Pictured above: modernist precinct awaiting demolition, Brussels 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment