AI NO DERRIDA

Wednesday, 29 September 2010

My car is at the garage for repairs, so I'm forced to go about my business on foot or by bus. What a drag. But at least I get to take a few photos on my travels. The following selection were taken this morning on a journey from Kellaway Avenue to Stapleton Road, which I hope will clearly demonstrate how dominant that bloody tower is in my neck of the woods. It seems to be there everywhere I turn.

By the end of my journey, the tower was roughly the same enigmatic distance away from me as it was at the start, but in between the bus took me on a convoluted route through the grim urban sprawl of Lockleaze, at one point getting tantalizingly close to the base of the tower (see pic 6) which was pretty intense. Think I might be losing my mind over this thing...








No comments:

Post a Comment