Tis the season of gift giving and so here is probably the first ever occult charity record. Taking processed sounds collected during a walk from Tottenham Court Road, through Crowley's Holborn, beneath the pealing bells of St. Paul's to the remains of a Mithraeum at Walbrook.
On Bracken House, discovered during the walk and strangely pertinent to recent activities in London...
This building (1955-1959) is named after Bernard Bracken, former chairman of the Financial Times, which was published here until the 1980s. The building was among the first post-war buildings in the City to be listed and its redevelopment retained the entire outside facade, including the elegant astronomical clock approximately 1 metre in diameter bearing at its centre a face of Winston Churchill, a personal friend of Bernard Bracken.
Mischief, merriment and love to all Conscientious Found Objectors.