AI NO DERRIDA

Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Borrowed Memories

















For my first post here, I thought I'd share some actual found objects from my own collection - in this case, a set of four photographs that I purchased at a Brooklyn flea market several years ago. Every time I look at these photos, I find myself getting lost in them, almost able to completely convince myself that I was actually there and that they are indeed my own memories, beautifully smudged by the passage of time. A case of False Memory Syndrome (FMS), if you will. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy these as much as I do, and I look forward to sharing more from my own collection and otherwise.

7 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed all the photos you're posted Gregory... really great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Frances. I'm enjoying your music (and the accompanying artwork) very much.

    ReplyDelete