AI NO DERRIDA

Saturday, 26 March 2011

Interference

I came across this on YouTube whilst searching for something completely different. I watched this at school and, ironically, the Betamax tape was of rather poor quality so to us the programme was in black and white with horizontal lines throughout. Even at a young age I wondered if that was all part of the show. I have looked for this before but to no avail. Judging by how long this has been uploaded to YouTube I think I had misspelled 'Interference' in my search.

Mrs P
x

3 comments:

  1. 'D'you know how to work it, Mum?'

    'Yeah, you which it on'

    Brilliant post, Mrs P!

    Welcome to Found Objects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sleepwalking? With a poker?"

    Have just got round to watching the last part.

    There's even some lovely video interfernce thrown in for good measure!

    ReplyDelete