Saturday, 1 October 2011

Amateur Cine World part 3 The Innocents

Following on from my previous posts on the wonderful Amateur Cine World Magazine. I now bring you Amateur Cine World part 3 The Innocents. I recently went into Brighton with my friend Mr Stevens who was playing at Splitting the Atom IV. In between  the acts we had a stroll down to Snoopers Paradise. I was very surprised to see that they still had a few copies of Amateur Cine World Magazine floating about. So I decided to purchase a couple more of these fantastic magazines, and was very pleased to see in the December 1961 copy there was an article on the making of director Jack Claytons film The Innocents which I have posted here. Def worth a read. Both copies of Amateur Cine World have some lovely adverts in them which I am sure I will post at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment