AI NO DERRIDA

Thursday, 22 March 2012

The Stylophone Latin American Album

Picked this up recently on one of my charity shop patrols. I should point out that one night after a few glasses of wine I did decide it was time to play along to it with my Stylophone. Brazil is my fav. Don't think the neighbors were that impressed with my play along version. The family in the 2nd picture all seem to be having fun. Remember.......A Stylophone is for life, not  just Christmas Birthdays and Space Oddity.

5 comments:

  1. So do you have that huge "professional" stylophone model the happy family plays?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I only have the small one. The 350s is a mighty beast. some good pics of it on google images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These parents only want the best for their kids.

    I only have the small one either. Never seen the 350s in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I did see one I would drool. There are a few on ebay. I am very tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw one go on Amazon this afternoon, 32 quid. It wasn't you, was it, Keith?

    ReplyDelete