AI NO DERRIDA

Monday, 10 September 2012

Information TV!


This week is Information TV week with Ninetyeightytwo.

For the uninitiated, Information TV is nothing short of the pinnacle of human endeavour.

I will, of course, be accepting guest posts.

I will accept posts on the following topics:

1. Information TV & Me – Tell me just what makes Information TV so special for you.

2. Do You Remember The First Time? - Tell me about how you initially discovered Information TV!

3. Pick Of The Litter
– Tell me about your favourite Information TV show!

4. Information TV Guilty Pleasures
– Come on, guys! Everybody has one.

5. Information TV Desired Programming – Basically, if you were employed as head commissioner for Information TV (a dream job if ever there was one!), what sort of quality programming would you commission?

It all promises to be rather a lot of fun. In fact, this is the best thing to happen to the blogosphere since they had Zardoz Week on Mounds & Circles.

All that remains is to wish you a happy Information TV Week, and I hope you can join me!

1 comment: