AI NO DERRIDA

Wednesday, 12 September 2012

The 1612 Underture

Read about this album The 1612 Underture (Its about the Pendle Witches) by The Eccentronic Research Council and Maxine Peake  in The Guardian, a few weeks ago. Liked what I read and went out and got a copy. Have been playing it almost non stop for 2 weeks. Its a fantastic album and def one of my albums of the year. More pics and info here. Almost forgot to say, its out on the ever wonderful Finders Keepers/Bird label. Also I never knew there was an A666???? How about that.

2 comments:

  1. A great LP/project, although The Fall were the first band to feature the A666 in their 'Lucifer Over Lancashire' music video in 1989. Watchable here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKR1HWtu6oc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard that one before. But considering The Falls vast output I think there are quite a few I missed. Cheers for the link to video.

    ReplyDelete