AI NO DERRIDA

Thursday, 8 November 2012

Project Club part 2

Way back in Feb 2011 I posted The Project Club Project Manual on Found Objects. I did have every intention of posting more pages from this book onto Found Objects........but......I forgot. Life got in the way and I got side tracked yet again. So finally 21 months later, here are some more pages from the wonderful world of The Project Club Project Manual. Staring at my congested shelfs, I think the build a record library page def struck a chord with me all those years ago.

4 comments:

  1. "Sponsored by the dairy industry". Of course! They love projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Microscope on the cover kindly donated by Ming the Merciless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a copy, loved reading it but doubt I did any of the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its amazing what you can do with some old wall bricks. Alas my dad did not agree with me at the time.

    ReplyDelete