AI NO DERRIDA

Saturday, 15 December 2012

A 7 inch Tape Find

On a recent run into Brighton I popped into my favorite place to have a rummage, Snoopers Paradise, and as usual was not dissapointed. Lurking around on the floor was a pile of these old 7 inch EMITAPES. They were being sold for the very good price of £1 (one was in fact £2) so not being a greedy chap I only bought the one. My next task is to track down my friend Mr Packer who has a couple of old Tascam and Fostex tape players, and then find out what is on this tape. I will report back here when I know more.

6 comments:

  1. a tenner says the fucker's blank...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool find, 8 inches sounds a trifle large, the average domestic machines were only able to cope with 5 and 7 inch spools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops.......silly me its a 7 inch spool not 8. Not even sure why I typed 8???? I really should wear my glasses when on the laptop.
    Have just noticed that on the spine of the box it has written in pencil 1977 my old School.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one! Is it quarter inch tape?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bollops. Sorry about delay in reply. Just getting over Coldviruslurgy with the help of some nice tablets from the Doc. Yep it is quarter inch tape. Righto I am of for a drink with Mr Cratchit the Ghosts are driving me mad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, hope yr better for xmas! Ta for the reply - sounds like I need to get up to Snoopers Paradise asap.

    ReplyDelete